Regarding Cookies / Sessions Please Beware
www.rooticaldubber.com are using sessions not cookies and sessions are stores on our server side not on client’s / customers computers and by entering our site you are giving permission for this activity to take place as a user and customer
Sessions are stored on the server, which means clients do not have access to the information you store about them – this is particularly important if you store shopping baskets or other information you do not want you visitors to be able to edit by hand by hacking their cookies. Session data, being stored on your server, does not need to be transmitted with each page; clients just need to send an ID and the data is loaded from the local file. Finally, sessions can be any size you want because they are held on your server; whereas many web browsers have a limit on how big cookies can be to stop rogue web sites chewing up gigabytes of data with meaningless cookie information.
For farther information please follow Link http://www.tuxradar.com/practicalphp/10/1/0
An email address is required when placing an order to receive instructions or informational updates.
Protecting your personal data has our highest priority. In the following we would like to inform you about the type, handling, and purpose of the collection and use as well as any processing of personal information in countries to which the law of the European Union in conjunction with the use of our website does not apply.
Personal information encompasses individual details about personal or business relations of a specific or specifiable natural person (affected party), e.g. your own personal information such as name, address, telephone number, and date of birth.
Anonymous Data Collection
In principle, you can visit our web pages without informing us who you are. When our pages are viewed we automatically register your IP address or the domain name of the user as well as which pages are viewed. We use this information to statistically evaluate the usage of our site by our visitors and to continuously improve our web pages using the gained insights. In this process you will remain anonymous as individual user.
We apply technical and organizational security measures to protect personal information from accidental or intended manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by unauthorized persons. We adjust our security measures to align with technological developments and improve them on a continuous basis to ensure the highest possible safety standard.
You can contribute towards the security of the personal information stored on our servers by for example safekeeping the passwords to access our services and to not pass them on to third parties without checking, even when these claim to be
Rootical Dubber® employees Will never ask you for a password.
1. Enter your Shipping and billing information exactly as it appears on your credit card or bank statement. If the name and address does not match what the credit card company has on file, your order will not be processed. A valid telephone number is required on all orders.
2. A valid email address is required on all orders for informational updates. Customers must check and read their email up until their order is delivered. It is the customer’s responsibility to enable their email account to accept email pertaining to their order.
All items will be shipped promptly when the order is received and has been completely verified.
Orders shipped within the United Kingdom are shipped by Royal Mail with a signature confirmation depending on your choose of postage.
Customers are provided with a tracking number once the order has been shipped. Visit site: www. Track.royamail.com
To track packages. (Allow 3-7 days for delivery). International Orders are shipped Royal Mail and customers are provided
With a customs number and an estimated time of delivery.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders can only be cancelled before they are shipped. Take the time to view your order for errors. View the total cost before
Submitting your order. Cancellations must be sent to email@example.com
If a customer receives an order they state was cancelled the package should be refused and posts the return
Address on all packages sent. Customers signing, accepting, and opening a package for an order they state was cancelled cannot be returned. No refund will be granted.
Refund And Replacement Policy
Rootical Dubber does not grant refunds! We will oblige with Replacements only for RECORDS and CD’s of the same title and format. Items can only be replaced if defective. No refunds for T-SHIRT. We will replace T-Shirt with the same item, only
1. Customers must report problems with their order within 48hrs of receiving/delivery of their package. NO EXCUSES OR
Items must be returned within 14 business days or postmarked within 14 days of submitting a request.
Items must be returned in the same condition that they were shipped.
Damaged, soiled, scratched or missing products will not be accepted.
T- Shirt must still have the tags attached and in the plastic wrap.
2. Returns not received within 14 business days or postmarked by the 14th business day will be considered closed and the request satisfied.
3. The Royal Mail Post office is open on Saturday and it is considered and counted as a business day.
4. United Kingdom Customers are responsible for the shipping cost for all returns and will be charged to reship.
5. International customers will be charged plus weight to reship via express mail.
6. Customers must purchase delivery confirmation as proof that the package was shipped back to Rootical Dubber®.
United Kingdom: Customers
1. United Kingdom Customers should use the tracking number provided to track their package at www. Track.royamail.com.
2. United Kingdom. Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org if they have not received their package within (7) business days.
3. United Kingdom. Customers are required to call Royal Mail and file a complaint for a missing package at their depot.
A Royal Mail representative will issue a confirmation number for the call and the complaint.
4. Email sales@ rooticaldubber.com with the confirmation number and we will verify the information.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to ship future orders to customers who have stated packages are not being delivered.
1. International customers should use the customs number provided to contact their local post office. They can have their postal representative contact customs to verify the status of their package.
2. International customers must file a complaint and send proof a complaint has been filed.
3. International Customers must email sales@ rooticaldubber.com if they have not receive their package within (10) business days.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to ship future orders to customers who have stated packages are not being delivered.
Subject to Change
We reserve the right to refuse to process customer’s orders that do not comply with the terms of the store policy.
We advise Customers to read the store policy before placing an order. The store policy is subject to change. MAKE A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS! If a customer does not agree with the terms of the store
Policy it may be best that they do not order with Rootical Dubber®.
Rootical Dubber® values you as a customer and uses every means necessary to protect your information. The information you provide on our website is for the sole purpose of providing you with a means of purchasing merchandise.
Your credit card information, name, address, phone number or email address will not be used or shared with any other entities, other than Rootical Dubber®
Rootical Dubber® Is a Registered Trade Make Registration ADP number:0860543001
Follow the Links for more information
Intellectual Property Office
World Trade Organizations
On Behalf of
Rootical Dubber® Is a Registered Trade Make Registration No, 2427099.And is a division of Rootical Dubber Enterprise Music Publishing® Registration No, 2393830